Talking about Likes
There are different ways to say you like or enjoy something in English.
- I like…
- I enjoy…
- My favorite _______ is…
If you really like something and want to emphasize how much you like it, you could use one of the phrases below.
- I love…
- I really like/love…
- I adore…
- – I like pizza.
- – I like to read books by Dr. Seuss.
- – Peter enjoys running in the snow.
- – I enjoy this peace and quiet.
- – I love eating sushi. It is so delicious.
- – I love learning new things.
- – Bob really loves the new morning program on NBC.
- – I really like taking long walks in on the beach.
- – I adore Maria. She is such a nice girl.
- – My favorite movie is Top Gun. It is full of action.
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Reg Files Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice