Everyone’s family is different. Below you will find some phrases to help you talk about your family.
Phrases To Talk about Your Family:
- There are __ people in my family.
- I live with my _________ and __________.
- I have _____ brothers and sisters.
- I have ____ children.
- I have a small/large family.
- I live close to my family.
- I live far away from my family.
Questions you can ask someone about their family?
- How many children do you have?
- Do you have a large (or small) family?
- Do you live near your extended family?
- Did you grow up here?
- How many siblings do you have?
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Reg Files Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice