Clothes and Shoes
Buying new clothes and shoes can be difficult when you are trying to do it in a new language.
Below you will find phrases to help you shop for clothing and shoes in a store.
Looking for Something
- I am looking for ___________. Can you tell me where to find it?
- Where can I find _____________?
- Do you have this in size __?
- Do you have this in red/blue/black?
- Do you have a ___________ one? (bigger, smaller, shorter, longer, etc.)
Trying Clothes On
Where is the dressing room? I would like to try these on.
- Can I try this on?
- It fits.
- It’s too big.
- It’s too small.
- How much is it?
- How much does this cost?
Adjective Adverb Articles Capitalization Clauses Common Mistake ConditionalSentence English Writing HTML+Css Idiom&Phrases IELTS LinkingWords Narration Noun Old Questions Other Ways to Say Parts of speech Preposition Pronoun Reg Files Sentence Snippets Speaking Synonyms Tag Questions Tense The Calender Transition Words Verb Voice